Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trash Talk

Last month, Trash Talk recorded a live performance to be aired on Fuel TV. I don't know anybody that subscribes to Fuel TV, so I tracked it down on the channel's website.



A lot of people love to talk shit on Trash Talk, and hey... I guess that's just the way it goes. Any time a band finds even limited success, there will be people who want to tear them down simply because they're popular. I see it differently. I remember them being a band that could barely get anybody to come see their shows. I also remember them being a band that didn't give a fuck that nobody really cared. They just hit the road, over and over again, and did their thing until people woke up and noticed that they were killing it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

seriously, fuck the haters.

this band just gets better.